Friday, March 5, 2010

lately

Static anyone?? I mean do your kids look like this on a daily basis too??
Sometimes I wonder if Lucy knows that she is about to have another baby come into the house and the torture she will have to endure again!

Anyone who knows me knows that I take scissors to Kate's hair every chance I get. But I have been trying to let it grow since she refuses to wear bows right now and her hair is all in her face. We can finally put it in a pony tail and for whatever reason Kate actually loves to have her hair in a ponytail.

4 comments:

Whitlamy said...

She looks so grown up in the second photo. Adorable.

Courtney said...

Such a cute picture of Kate and the dog! Hope you're feeling good!

Lauren said...

So cute, Laura. My kid will be 15 before her hair is long enough for a ponytail : )

Ashley said...

LOVE the ponytail! Cutie Pie!