Monday, March 8, 2010

What I forgot about Pregnancy

Oh how quickly I am being reminded of what it was like to be this pregnant.
1. It is quickly getting harder to put my socks and shoes on
2. You have to actually sit up in bed in order to roll over
3. I sleep with at least 5-6 pillows because of heartburn
4. Picking up toys off the ground is going to be the end of me
5. My hip is disappearing and holding Kate is proving to be harder
6. Starting to need some help when going from a sitting position to a standing position
7. Had to start taking iron supplements - enough said
8. No liquid after 7pm
*all you moms out there chime in!! :)

At week 26 I was talking to my doctor about how soon I could be induced and at week 30 I was discussing permanent birth control options with her. I know she thinks I am nuts!

31 weeks

16 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

you look FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!

Mom

Courtney said...

Ha!!! You look great though!!

Whitlamy said...

Imagine being 6 years older and having a child 1 year younger than Kate to take care of...that was me last year. I want more kids, but I sure do dread the process of getting them here! It's just hard on a girl.

Shea and Jacob said...

You look so pretty! I don't know if I've ever seen your hair that long before! It looks great on you!

Marianna said...

You look great! Sorry about the Iron! I know what you mean! I had to take it with both my girls...Hang in there! The 2nd time is definitely harder than the first because you've got to keep up with that other little one...oh and the toys...ugh!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks gorgeous in this pic!!!

Unknown said...

Oh...and this is Deb....forgot to sign in under my name. ha!!!

Abby Euten said...

You are TOO cute! And, I love the name you guys picked for him...precious:)

Lauren said...

I feel you! I made the mistake of sitting down in the floor to play the other day and couldn't quite figure out how to get back up. It wasn't pretty!

elizabeth said...

Iron supplements just about did me in. Misery.

I love your hair long and you look so precious pregnant!! Glad all is going well.

Natalie and Steven Seahorn said...

Laura, you look great! Pregnancy will be over before you know it and you will have a precious baby boy! If your Dr didn't recommend any specific iron supplement for you or give you an Rx, try Slow-Fe. I have had to take it even when I wasn't pregnant and I didn't have any problems with it.

Shelley said...

Hey Laura! I don't know if you remember me but I was a KD at Auburn (I am Shelley Carruba now but was Shelley Snell at Auburn). I had to comment to tell you that you are so cute pregnant! And your little girl is precious!

Natalie said...

oh my you look beautiful!!!

Lorileahb said...

I feel your pain on the iron. On the upside, you look fantastic, Laura!

I remember one of the moms on the twin pregnancy site I visit said, "Sometime I drop things just because I can't pick them up."

Only a bit longer and you're there. :) I think once I hit measuring 45, I stopped asking how big can a pregnant woman get.

Unknown said...

haha!! Oh how we quickly forget!! Hang in there! Not much longer!YOu look beautiful!