Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Boy, Oh Boy

We are having a BOY!

We are thrilled and Jason is obviously super excited about this news!! Our ultrasound tech was awesome explaining everything to us as she checked and made sure that the baby was healthy. We did not get all that with Kate. She spent so much time with us that it was neat to see the baby rolling around and opening/closing his mouth. We saw him sticking out his tongue and then sucking his fingers. We got to count all his little fingers and toes...I am again in awe of our Lord and how he creates and he is definitey in the business of details.


Now if I could just take everything that we have that is pink and turn it to blue...that would be helpful!!

Andrew Whitlark Brantley

"Whit"

17 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!! Boys are so great!! Congratulations!! I love the name!

Andrea said...

I am so excited! Boys are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

You are going to love having a little boy! My two boys bring so much adventure to my life. :) I love the name too. Congrats!!!

Jenn Knierim said...

Yeah! You will love having a little boy and I know Kate will be a great big sister.

Marianna said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys and happy that he is healthy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Let us know what it's like to have a boy in the house!

Shea and Jacob said...

I am soooo excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see what kind of cute stuff you come up with to sew for this sweet little boy! And, since you can't pass the pink stuff down...you know, you can just continue to pass it our way:) Love you guys!

Jennifer Whitlark said...

Can't wait to meet another sweet nephew!!! Love the name too!!

The 6 W's said...

YAY!!! Boys are in the air!! I'm so happy for you guys and your little miracle! Love the name too!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I have only been a boy's mom for a month, but so far it is wonderful! I love the name!

The Patterson Family said...

Yay! You will love having a boy! Oh, how they love their mama!! Perfect name, too. Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congrats on finding out you are having a healthy baby boy! Very exciting!

Wilson's Winners said...

Congrats!!! So exciting - continued prayers;-)

Natalie and Steven Seahorn said...

Yay! Boys are tons of fun! Congratulations!

Carolynn said...

I hear ya, with the changing everything pink into blue! We're now at month 6 with our sweet little Evans. He really is wonderful, as I know Whit will be! Kate will have a blast!

Renea W. said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that he is healthy and has all his toes. Now if we can make sure he doesn't act like his mom! LOL! I know you will be great as a boy's mom since you had 2 brothers to learn with. I'm with Shea on the passing down of the "pink" and also all the "K" stuff! Love ya!

Leslie Harwell said...

Love Love the name chose!!!!! I am super excited for yall!