Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Won!!

So I am sure that most of you can truly say that you have never won anything. I was the same way until this past month. I put my name and information in a drawing at one of those consignment sales and a few weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying I had won a free portrait session with free pictures from Melissa Hardin, a photographer. I was just sure this was a marketing ploy so I read over it again waiting to see the "free if" part... but no, it was free period! So I slaved over making Kate a dress which I posted before and she looked so cute in it. Well, bad news is that a lot of the pictures didn't come out because the photographer's camera messed up but the good news is that she has offered to do it all for free again in the spring!! You can see the pictures that did come out in the link below.

http://melissahardin6013.zenfolio.com/p4509631/slideshow#h3a355f53

5 comments:

Jenn Knierim said...

The pictures are great and her dresses are beautiful! You did a great job.

Andrea said...

She is beautiful!!! We need to get together.

Whitlamy said...

They're precious.

Leslie Harwell said...

Congrats Laura! The pictures are so cute. I have to try to learn to smock again - you and Deb have made the cutest dresses!

JJ said...

I'm jealous! The pics are so good!