Saturday, December 13, 2008

AOT and Christmas Trees

Thursday night my pledge sisters from college got together for a little dinner and an ornament swap! These are such sweet girls and I hate that I don't see them more often. I love the holidays and how its brings us all together! Now, we just need to do this more often!
back row: Kristen, Fran, Mindy, Joy, Lori
front row: Laura, Brooke, Beth, Mallory

Last week, Kate and I went with Noelle and Graham to pick out our christmas tree. Might I say, that two girls and two babies makes hauling a christmas tree around pretty tricky! But we succeeded and we have a beautiful tree in our house now. Kate is doing really well with all the ornaments, but I still kept the breakable ones up high just in case!
The bell at the bottom of the tree is Kate's favorite ornament!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a fun group! You girls look adorable!

kristen elaine said...

yay - such a fun night! we definitely need to make it a more regular thing! maybe for every holiday??