Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Lot Has Been Happening

Let me update you on what has been happening with Kate this past week. Her first tooth finally broke through and you can feel it when you stick your finger in her mouth! We have started on big people food. Kate has been eating peas, carrots, bread, bananas, lima beans and grapes. Right now it is a painfully slow process to feed her this food but it is a lot cheaper to then buying baby food.

Kate grew out of the bath seat we had so I just decided to try her in the big tub and she loves it! She can splash around a lot more and loves playing with her bath toys.
We are SOOOOO close to crawling. However, as you can see Kate gets a little frustrated right now. She can go backwards like a champ but is having a hard time figuring out forward movement.
Kate loves playing with her little friends. Here you can see that she and Catelyn are even learning how to take turns. First, Kate gets to eat Catelyn...
...now Catelyn gets to eat Kate!!

3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Oh Kate, you are so close. Bryce also was SO frustrated and cried a lot when he was learning to crawl. He wanted to go, but just couldn't quite figure it out. He's much more content now. WOW about the food. Just chalk us up to having to shell out more cash for baby food and formula. Hopefully he won't go to kindergarten like this!!

The Wilbanks said...

Laura,
Kate is so precious. I love reading about her and all she is up to. I get to see all I have to look forward to. I would love to get together sometime. Maybe you and me and Liz could grab lunch one day. Tell Jason I said hello!
Linday

The Wilbanks said...

Ok so I can't spell my own name. My brain disappeared when I had Cade.
Lindsay