Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Sweet Friend Shea

This past summer I came home from running errands to find a box on my front porch that had been sent to us. When I opened it up I was beside myself with what all I found inside. My sweet friend Shea had made Kate all this stuff and sent it to me. She had made the cutest burp cloths I had ever seen and had filled the box with a million bows that she had made for Kate too. Below is a picture of Kate in the dress that she made...I have been patiently waiting for Kate to be big enough to wear it and finally today I put it on her to go to church (and by the way Shea, we had many compliments on it). So THANK YOU Shea! I may be learning to sew and can make Kate outfits now but your dresses are still cuter than mine.

(Shea - notice her bracelet? We are about to out grow that...Kate's little wrists aren't so little anymore!)

8 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

That dress is so so cute. Way to go to your friend Shea! And yes all your clothes you have made her looks great as well! Kate is growing up so fast (eating big girl food). Cant wait to see her crawl (hopefully soon)!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitlamy said...

That bottom picture reminds me of Bryce. Do they have the same nose? We've concluded Bryce definitely has your mom's nose...even my dad agreed.

Anonymous said...

It looks SOOOOO cute on her! I love it! And, by now, I think you're sewing way better than me! And if her little bracelet is too small, I can get her another one:) She still needs to grow a lot more hair so that I can send you some big bows.

Abby Euten said...

Hey Laura!
It was wonderful to hear from you! What a cutie Kate is...I'd love to kiss on those cheeks, she's great!

Marianna said...

Love the dress, How special!

Deb said...

that dress is precious!! we gotta find out what pattern she used. :)

Denise said...

Hey Laura...Kate is so cute...I think she looks a little like Mommy! Lucky girl! My child looks mostly like daddy! I hope y'all are doing well. I love Kate's outfil by the way!

Love, Denise (Bohannan) Nichols