Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Thanks to Marianna you're about to know some useless information about me!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a high school junior at Shades Valley HS. Go Mounties!

2. 5 Things on my To Do List Today
Go and host a baby shower
Find a bow for Kate's pictures tomorrow
Drive down to my parents and visit with my brother and his family that are in town
Drop by a fish fry later on tonight
Start packing up all the baby stuff to store away

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy
I love fruit snacks - I could eat a whole box in one sitting!
Granola bars
Cheese
Yogurt
I crave anything sweet

4. 5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
Yikes...this will show my heart. Here are the first things I thought about.
Give money to Young Life
Buy a lake house
Build my dream home
Travel to Australia
Hopefully be generous with the rest

5. 5 Bad Habits:
Watching TV
Biting my nails
Not showering
spending money on the credit card
procrastination

6. 5 Places I've Lived
Birmingham, AL
Auburn, AL
Jacksonville, FL
(that's it)

7. 5 Jobs I've Had:
The Little Gym
Hostess at Alabama Steaks
Front Desk at Dentist Office
Human Resource Generalist at Jacksonville University (loved this job!)
Rock Apartment Advisors

Tag! You're IT!
Liz Estess
Lindsey Wilbanks
Abby Euten
Deb Lawler
Leslie Harwell

2 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

Aww I loved my job at JU too!!!!

Marianna said...

Thanks for playing along, Laura!