Wednesday, April 16, 2008


One more post about our trip to Atlanta last week. We went to this fun place with all these inflatable toys/games/slides. They have a room for children 2 and under which is where we played. Kate wasn't crawling yet but she had a great time watching everyone else move around on all the fun mats and toys. And the best part is that it is free for children 11 months and younger!!

I do have to tell this one story. Amy told me that there was this really fun slide in the back of the place. So we take Bryce and Kate into the room with all the big inflatables and go to this slide. After I manuever through a tunnel, around punching bags, up and down through horizontal poles and up the steepest incline to the top of the slide I politely asked Amy if she had lost her mind (well I may have said it a little differently). All this while holding an 8 month old and in socks and on a big blow up toy where you can hardly keep your balance all by yourself. That is what we should have been taking video of because I can promise you it was quite comical.

1 comment:

Whitlamy said...

She's a doll as always. That slide is the best, although it is a tad bit of a challenge. I knew you'd be up for it!! At least you weren't lugging around big-O Bryce.