Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Fun Weekend wtih Bryce

Bryce must have really missed Kate when we left Atlanta last weekend because this weekend he came to Birmingham to visit! Hopefully they will grow up to be best of buddies.
After lunch we all headed to the park. Kate LOVES the swing. Here she is with Pop.
Kate has not tried to crawl over anything yet..well, until now. Bryce was happy to provide assistance as Kate tried to maneuver over him to a toy.

This picture was actually taken a few weeks ago but my friend Lisbeth emailed it to me and I just had to post it. Isn't this the sweetest picture of Kate and Anna Beth?!

3 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

So fun to have cousins (I think they are cousins) close in age to play with!! Madelyn's closest cousin is 3 1/2 years old and 5 hours away. Have a good week!

Wilson's Winners said...

She is so cute I can't get over it. She looks JUST like you!!!!

The Wilbanks said...

Hey!
I would love to go to the park.. but it will have to be when school is out! I am finishing up the year and my mom and aunt are keeping Cade. I am NOT going back next year though so maybe we can figure a permanent day to play!!! I will be in touch!
Lindsay