Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Kate!



HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KATE!
We have been at the beach this whole week with my entire family. Now, if you ask Kate we have all come to the beach just to celebrate her birthday! Got to love four year olds!


Hard to believe Kate is turning 4. She keeps us on our toes and keeps up laughing constantly. She is fiercely independent and is determined not to have anyone help her ever. She loves her friends and doesn't meet many strangers. She is a great big sister and is a lot of help to me with Whit.

It makes me sad to think how fast four years have come and gone and I am sure she will be all grown up before we even know it. The Lord is going to keep me on my knees with this one as we are built from the same mold!

We love you Kate Brantley! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

happy birthday Kate!!!!! we love you and come see us at Ashley Mac's and let us give you a cupcake(:

kristen elaine said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! I can't believe she's FOUR!! ps – I LOVE your header image. It's perfect!

JJ said...

Happy Birthday! Kate is a beautiful little girl.