Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day...


Tomorrow is the big day!! I will wake up way earlier then I have in months and head downtown to run my first half marathon! My friend Lisa and I have been training for months and now finally we will go out and run 13 miles. For whatever reason I am a little nervous but the reality is whether I run it all or walk it all I will have gone 13 miles and that is an accomplishment in itself.
So I will be back to let you know how it goes and will hopefully have some pictures where I won't look like I am dying!! I also am so behind on posting, so maybe I will get some pictures up of the snow, the circus, dinner with friends and so much more!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck! Run for me as heaven knowns I'll never run.

Andrea said...

Good Luck! I am sure you will do great!