Tuesday, January 4, 2011

8 Months


Whit is 8 months old today! I can only imagine how much he weighs as he is not missing any meals! He is still a great baby and just as happy as he can be. However, I have never seen so much drool come out of one person before in my life!! His motor skills are impressive. He crawls everywhere, pulls up on everything and is now learning that he can get around upright while he is holdng on to tables and such.

Kate is really sweet with him....starting to play a little more rough now that he is getting bigger but will she be in for it when he is bigger then her! But pretty much life is just getting into a little bit more of routine since Whit is finally a good sleeper at night and is taking good naps during the day. I am still waiting for teeth to pop through those little gums. I have been saying this since he was 5 months old but I swear he is teething! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great picture of Whit! I cannot believe he is 8 months old. They grow up way too fast!