Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recap of December Happenings

Instead of doing a lot of different posts I thought I would just try and recap our month of December with a few bullet points and pictures.

We went to zoo light safari with some of our good friends. It was freezing and we barely stayed an hour but Kate loved it.


One of my dearest friends is moving from NC to TX. So I was glad when Shea called and wanted to do a little pit stop in Birmingham. So Shea, Jake and Shea's little sister Kelsi made the road trip here and stayed with us. Shea's family is like my second family so while they were here they got right in on the action. Jake read books to Kate...Kelsi fed Whit his breakfast and protected Kate from the crazy dogs running around all at the same time! I am thankful for these sweet friendships and that it is like no time has passed when we are together.
Whit found the toy stash the other day and his eyes just lit up! You have to imagine that he was thinking "where have these toys been all my life?"

Did I mention that he is ALL OVER THE PLACE???
Tyring to get pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree...like I said, trying.
Jason and I took a weekend trip to Orlando early in the month for his company's Christmas party. We left the kids behind and had a really great time. Too bad I brought my camera along but never took it out of my bag to take any pictures!!

We had lots of Christmas parties but one that is dear to me is where a group of my pledge sisters get together for an ornament swap. I don't see the girls that much so it is a sweet time to catch up and spend some good time together.


Christmas Eve and Day were a lot of fun. Kate is a little more tuned in to Christmas and Santa so that was fun. Whit was just into the tissue paper! But here are a few pictures from the day.




Until next year!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It sounds like y'all had a fun, busy December! Happy New Year!