Thursday, November 4, 2010

6 Months



Whit is 6 months old today. I can hardly believe half of a year has passed by. Whit is still a very content baby. His only downfall is that he is not a great sleeper but I guess you can't have it all! I witnessed him rolling over from back to front for the first time this morning at the doctor. I keep waiting for a tooth to break through and we are working on sitting up.



Here are his 6 month stats:



Weight 18 pounds 6 ounces (75th percentile)
Height 27 inches (75th percentile)




ps. check back here after the weekend to see if I am still alive. I am running Vulcan this Saturday which is a 10K (6.2 miles). I have always had a goal to run a 1/2 marathon since I started running over 3 years ago, so I guess I better be able to run 6 miles this Saturday if I want to eventually run 13!


*new posts below

2 comments:

Amy said...

What is it with 2nd children that are males and NOT SLEEPING WELL!?!?!?! It wasn't until Dawson was 7 months that he finally turned a corner. Hoping the same proves true for Whit.

Shea and Jacob said...

He's still as cute as ever! Good luck this weekend! I'm sure you'll do great! We need to talk soon and catch up.