Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Loveliest Village

Jason and I headed down to Auburn this past weekend for the Auburn/LSU game. We used to have season tickets but since having kids we gave them up and just don't get down to Auburn like we use too. We decided the week of the game to call a few people and just see if we could get some tickets. A friend of ours came through big time and gave us 2 tickets.

This was the view right in front of our seats. We have always sat in the upper deck or in the end zone, so to sit 30 rows up on the 50 yard line was such a treat and completely amazing! The eagle flies right over you which could be the coolest thing about these seats.It was great to see Auburn and what all they have built since last time I was there. Auburn is like my home away from home so I just love being down there period. And did I mention that it was just great to be with Jason and leave the kids back with the grandparents! (thanks mommy dre and poppy!!)
It was a great game, beautiful weather and we had great company with some sweet friends! WAR EAGLE!!!!

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Great to see ya'll! Give me a heads up next time ya'll are in town:-)

Deb said...

So fun!!! That's so cool you two got to get some quality time kid free!!! I'm a little jealous of that! :) Your hair is getting so long and looks so pretty. You're looking great. Keep it up! You're inspiring me! Weights today, spin in the morning! B.A. bodies...here we come! :)