Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Story Time with Kate

What I love about this age is the way they immitate what they see. Obviously they have storytime at school as Kate loves to sit in a chair and read you a story. She holds the book so that I can see the pictures and even says "see everyone, see the picture." And if I am not paying attention then she politely tells me to "pay attention please, i am reading you a story." I have heard a lot of stories about Umi Zoomi and David Goliath. Random, I know.

Here are the boys have a little quality time watching football!



This little guy has been congested for the past week which has made night time so not fun. He is getting better but the rest of us still have that deep cough which is so annoying. And I have now lost my voice completely. I am just ready for this household to be totally well.

Check out Whit's towel. Poor guy uses a lot of pink things unfortunately!

1 comment:

Leslie Harwell said...

Even though it's a pink towel, super cute picture of Whit!!!