Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Fun with Doodles

A sweet family on our street moved to Mississippi last week and we had a fun little neighborhood party with all the kids before they left. The talk at first was just to do popsicles but I couldn't let happen. So I made a phone call to "Mr. Doodle" (the people who own Doodles are the sweetest and most kind people ever) and thus appears the Doodles truck in our neighborhood for the party. It was a great time and the kids were THRILLED about Doodles.

Whit was sacked out for the party. Soon enough, he too will know why everyone loves Doodles! (If you can't tell I love this place, great italian ice and sorbets, fun atmosphere and great place to take the kids! And I have been eating Doodles since I was in high school so a lot of it is nostalgia too)

Of course, our neighborhood get together wouldn't be complete without the driving of motorized vehicles!






1 comment:

Kristina Brown said...

I'm Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!