Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can I get a Hallelujah!

Can I get a Hallelujah?! Kate spit up 100% of the time and the most foriegn thing is happening with Whit...he actually burps! I don't know what to do with myself not having to have 4 burp cloths each feeding and I find myself jumping every time I hear him burp and then realizing that is was only a burp, no spit up!!! I must say it is quite glorious! On another note, Kate's umbilical cord took 5 weeks to fall off and Whit's came off this morning after only 1 week. We are still doing really well over here and I am just enjoying being a mom.
We are still sunbathing over here. Whit's billi count is starting to go down but they are still keeping an eye on it. I think Jason might have a heart attack if we have to pay our co-pay one more time for them to prick Whit's heel.


9 comments:

Courtney said...

Man that's a nice feeling! I hope when we have another one that there are no reflux issues!! Clayton had to sunbathe for a while too. In the hospital he was in his tanning bed a lot of the time. He finally lost the yellow about a week and a half later. Whit is precious!! Great pic of the 3 of you!

Jennifer Whitlark said...

Oh my goodness! If you don't mind, would you please go ahead and bring him to TX tomorrow?! I can't wait to see him in person!! He is seriously adorable...and tiny!!!

The Patterson Family said...

Laura, he is perfect! You are such a beautiful mom! So blessed!! :) I'm happy for you guys & your precious family!

Wilson's Winners said...

You look great! You'll so continue to notice the differences and go WOW! He is just precious! You are doing a fabulous job:-)

Amy said...

Adorable! I don't know why it comes as a surprise to us moms when we realize all the differences between our kids. It's like when you just have one, you think whatever they do is normal. So, when you have a second, you realize there's all kinds of "normal". Can't wait to meet him! His lips look like Kate, but his little tiny body reminds me of D's.

Lauren said...

Oh sure, now he's sleeping for pictures : )

Abigail Avery said...

He's beautiful!! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him. Sounds like y'all are doing well--hope to talk to you soon friend!

Renea W. said...

I think he looks like Michael in that last picture. He is precious! I can't wait to meet him and Kate is getting so grown up! Hope it continues going well! Love you! Renea

Unknown said...

Laura
Congrats on Whit!!! Love his name by the way. I am so ready to be where you are. Hopefully not too much longer. I am so thankful that Kate is doing well too.
love you girl
Mallory