Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Week as a Family of 3 and Whit's Nursery


Now that I have come to grips with the fact that I will be pregnant longer with Whit then I was with Kate I am just trying to enjoy our last week as a family of three! My doctor promises me that she won't make me go past next Friday May 7...so its officially a count down of one week left!! Anyone notice the big white bow in Kate's hair in the above picture?? It didn't last long, but hey, at least she let me put it in for a while!

We went to play at a friends today and they have two boys. I think its cute that Kate loved all the drills, hammers and tools. I know this is because she sees her daddy working all the time with tools and wants to be just like him.
And here are pictures of Whit's room!!




2 comments:

Sandy P said...

Hang in there and enjoy your time with Kate. And, you never know Whit might decided to make his entrance earlier. Ellie decided she was done being inside even though I was showing no signs of being ready. I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Amy said...

Photos, please! We're dying to see our new nephew, Whit!!!!!

Aunt Amy
Uncle Michael
Cousin Bryce
Cousin Dawson