Saturday, April 17, 2010

Enjoying the weather...

With only 2-3 weeks to go before Whit gets here I have been dragging Kate around to run my errands or keeping her at home while I finish projects and get rooms ready. And even though we have been playing outside and enjoying this beautiful weather I figured I needed to intentionally take her somewhere she would want to go. Thanks to the Brantleys we have had a zoo pass these past few years and it is something that we get a lot of use and enjoyment out of. The Birmingham Zoo has a great children's section and this year is even more fun as Kate is much more interested in all the animals. I took Kate Thursday and then Jason and I took her again on Friday!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

we must have missed you among all 45,000 people that were there on Friday! Kimmie and I were there with the boys for the first time

Shea and Jacob said...

Are Kate's sandals in this picture pink? What kind are they? I'm looking for light pink sandals for Kinley and am having no luck finding ones that I like!