Saturday, March 27, 2010

Since we last spoke...

Spring break came and we headed to Atlanta for a quick visit with my brother Michael's family. Jason was conveniently there for work so we also got to see him and hang out one night. Bryce and Kate had a big time playing at the park and chasing each other. I remember when they were babies and used to just sit there and now we all have 2.5 year olds and they are all over the place!
We came home from Atlanta and didn't know that Michael had sent a little present along with us. Kate woke up from her nap the next day throwing up and then spend the rest of the evening the same way (to Michaels defense he got sick the evening we left...but that must be where we got our little stomach bug friend from). I then proceeded to get the stomach bug 48 hours later. Jason thankfully steered clear from it.
And we have basically just been playing outside any day that it hasn't rained. The weather has been really nice and our neighborhood is a blast when all the kids are out and about so we are just loving that warm weather is here!

3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Yeah, ummm, sorry about your present!

Courtney said...

yikes!! having the stomach virus when you are pregnant is THE WORST! I had it twice when I was pregnant with Clayton and I thought I was going to die. I also thought he was going to claw his way out of me! Hope everyone is feeling better! Only a few more weeks!

Nea said...

Wow, Kate has gotten so big. I can't remember to check the blog very often but it really makes me realize how time flies when I do. Hope you're well and be sure to let us know when Whit arrives!