Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls Night Out

Each month my high school girlfriends get together for a girls night out and this month we went to sips n strokes. The irony of it is that four of us are pregnant so there wasn't much sipping unfortunately! It was nice to get a shower and put on make up and get dressed to go out. We had a great time and left with some cute paintings. I am thankful for these girls in my life and think it is so fun that after 17 years we are all still friends!


Oh, and I have not disappeared totally. This pregnancy is better than Kate's but I still have rotten days. However, I do have some good days too. But the reality of my life at the moment is that my house looks like a bomb went off, we barely have clean clothes and dishes are piled in my sink. I am ready to have my energy back and start feeling better all the time!!!!

3 comments:

Kristina Brown said...

Fun! I want to go to sip and strokes! Never been! Who all is pregnant? Yall are so cute- we need to talk soon!!! Miss you but we think about you all the time!

Shea and Jacob said...

I was just about to say everything that Kristina said! I wish we had a Sips and Strokes in Wilmington! That looks like so much fun!

Sandy P said...

I hear you on the energy. I keep thinking I should have i back by now.