Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Day

I wish we had more fall days like today. The sun feels wonderful on your face and the cool breeze is perfect! When we got home from church today we spend the next hour or so outside playing and it was just so nice and refreshing. Refreshing that it wasn't raining...refreshing that Jason was home for a bit before he set back out traveling for work...and refreshing that this weather put me in such a good mood and made me feel so great I think I will cry if it goes away too soon. I have decided pregnancy, or at least the first part of it, is for the birds. I don't know how people do this over and over again. Being sick and tired and taking care of a two year old is about to be the end of me most days. But then the Lord is gracious and I will have a day like today where I feel like I can keep going and that we really are going to make it through these next 6-7 months.




No comments: