Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kate's First Day of School

Today was Kate's first day of school! I would say it was somewhat of a success. She cried the entire walk to the classroom and screamed bloody murder when I passed her off to the teacher, BUT she ended up have a good day and had a great time playing with the kids in her class! I also did very well with my little girl going to her first day of school...I do believe I am really going to love Mondays and Wednesdays!!

Here are the other kids in our neighborhood who go to the same school as Kate. It was fun getting them together to take pictures of the first day of school!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the outfit, which I am sure you made!!!

Unknown said...

such a cute 1st day outfit! she looks adorable!

Leslie Harwell said...

Sweet! Yes, you will LOVE MDO days!!! Also, I love the two year pictures! She did an awesome job. I am so behind at looking at blogs, where have I been?