Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just a little late...WAR EAGLE!

Well it only took my 4 days to post this but WAR EAGLE! We have been at home showing our spirit for these past 2 games but have enjoyed the comforts of our home with a 2 year old as we watch them on our tv!

Here is a Kate in a little cheerleader outfit I found at a consignment sale!

We watched the Miss St game with our friends Beth and Jeff and their little girl Addie Jane. Kate loves her some babies so she was more than thrilled to sit with Addie Jane and have her picture taken.

So here is the dress that started all my sewing in the first place. I had seen a cute tiger smocked dress on a little girl once and that is what got me into smocking classes which in turn got me learning to sew the dresses...and finally after many months of having this dress smocked I finally sewed it up so Kate could finally wear it. (and of course she ripped the hem in the dress only hours after I put it on her....AHH!)

War Eagle! Hope you are enjoying football season as much as we are right now!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Even though it's not my team's colors...I have to say she looks adorable!