Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Loving LA

Some good friends of ours, Patrick and Noelle, are moving to LA this summer. So in good friendly fashion a few of us offered to go out there to help Noelle find a place to live! Kristen, Ashely, Noelle and I headed out to California in search of the perfect place for Noelle to live (and a great place for us to come visit also). We went as north as Malibu and as south as Laguna Beach. I am not sure what I was expecting on my first trip to the west coast but California is beautiful! We had the best time and experienced some great food. Ashley is in the food business and Noelle is an amazing cook and the one rule was we couldn't eat at a chain restaurant, not even for a snack. So with much research and diligence Ash and Noelle always found us great spots to eat. One of the highlights of our trip was our car we got to drive. First let me say that we are all now minivan fans because we got to drive around in a Mercedes Minivan. It was a sweet ride and looked nothing like a minivan! We all came home asking our husbands for new cars!

I am so thankful for these girls. We all met because of our LIFE group at church and some of the most meaningful and lasting friendships have been made between us. Finally, here are some pictures of our trip. And as Jason would say, get ready for four girls smiling in all the pictures with different backgrounds!




ps. we have been busy...if you haven't been keeping up, then keep scrolling for more new posts!

4 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Well, I'm jealous! I need a fun girlfriend trip!! Looks like ya'll had a blast.

Jennifer Whitlark said...

AAWWWW, this makes me miss California!!! Glad you guys had a good time.

Ashley said...

when can we go back?!!!!!! I felt like summer camp was over watching that video..ha!

The 6 W's said...

Hey Laura! LA is a great city!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!