Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow and Other Random Things

I started posting some pictures last night just about some random things that have been happening around here and then this morning we woke up to SNOW! Kate is actually a little sick so we went outside to get some pictures this morning but we will spending the rest of the day inside. Our house, yard, and neighborhood is completely covered and the best part is that it hasn't even stopped snowing yet!
this picture was taken while we were waiting on Jason to finish getting ready....Kate wasn't happy about waiting to go outside!


Here comes all the random pictures and comments...

1. While we were in Jackson Hole last weekend, all the stores there have all their stuff on sale. We got this North Face jacket for Kate at 50% off. Its a little big but I just couldn't resist. (oh, and here is her classic funny face too)

2. One of the main reasons I love my new sewing maching is that I can make sweet and simple outfits like this one. The pants take about 15 minutes to make (my kind of pattern) and the shirt is so simple to applique. And now we have a little outfit for the Easter season.

3. We have a new love of driving cars. Kate could sit in the drivers seat all day long and play with the steering wheel and punch buttons on the dashboard.

4. I think we need to lower her bed one last time. I found her like this the other day when I went to get her up from her nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate looks just like you in that last picture. Cindy McCarthy

Whitlamy said...

Ya'll have got a lot more snow that we do. Ours is sparsely covering the ground.

Andrea said...

Hey, I need you to make Cooper some cute outfits!!! She is adorable.