Saturday, November 22, 2008

I mean, they just become so resourceful. Kate loves the mail and when I came into the room I saw this...she used Jason's luggage as a step stool to get to the mail. It was cute, she was just flipping through the pottery barn magazine having a good time.

With the leftover fleece from the coat I made, I sewed these little overalls. They are actually a little boy pattern, but they just looked warmer then the little girl fleece dress that was on the pattern.

oh, and they are a little long!

My friend Noelle came over the other night and we put her little girl Graham and Kate in the bathtub together. They were cute playing together and we also tried to teach them about the letters in their name...they didn't care.


I just love this face. Another thing I love is consignment sales. If I didn't make Kate's outfit then we got it from a consignment sale. Point and case the dress below...so cute and only $5.

2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

I'm lovin' her little overalls!!

Kristina Brown said...

So Cute!!! I love you!