Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brrrr!

Well the weather is definitely colder here lately and my poor child has hardly no warm clothes. So to remedy that, I went and bought some fleece and made her a coat. I think it turned out pretty cute and it was super easy.


Also, sorry I am just now getting around to this but I have been asked by a few what kind of machine I have now. It is a Janome Memory Craft 9500. Its about 3 years old...if you went to the store to buy it now it would be the Memory Craft 1000 I think. I do love it!

8 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Very, very cute.

Unknown said...

i am serious...you should start a businss!

Wilson's Winners said...

So cute! Stirling might need one:-)

Kimmie said...

you are so creative. super cute coat. i can't wait until we figure out a name for gripp so you can start monogramming..:):)

Marianna said...

Adorable! You are so talented! I'm jealous.

Leslie Harwell said...

Laura, I really like the coat! Great job! And you have a cute model as well!

Deb said...

the coat is precious!! Love it!! Nice job!

Andrea said...

I love the coat. She is adorable!