Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!

Well most of you have cute pictures of your children all dressed up for Halloween. Well this year, Kate is still so young to really be trick or treating and I had a ball gown for her to wear but it was so cold....so we were kind of bah humbug for halloween this year. However, Jason and I made up for that as a group of us got together Saturday night for a Halloween Party minus children. We had a blast. I hadn't seen 2am in many years!! But thanks to my parents we had a great night out and didn't have to worry about getting Kate because she just spent the night over there. But even without a child to wake me up I still got up at the same time....I hate that internal alarm clock inside you!

I realize we were not terribly original but thanks to all our medical friends our costumes were completely free! If you can't tell, Jason is a terrible surgeon because I am dead.
The Roberts win best homemade costume! They made their outfits the day of the party from felt. I was very impressed with Lauren's sewing abilities for her dress! The winner for the costume that made my pee in my pants goes to the Comptons. Katie was a socket and Ben was the plug!
Here are some of the girls as we closed down the party!
And here is a picture of the whole group.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hilarious... just don't put any of the pics on facebook! Thanks for sticking around til 2am with me....although I'm pretty sure it would have been 3 or 4 had Jason and Andy not dragged us out!

Leslie Harwell said...

I had a blast last night!! I agree with the best homemade costume winner and the plug and socket was absolutely hilarious (Patrick and I are still laughing about their costumes). Fun Times!!!