Monday, October 6, 2008

Spiders, Tennis and More Birthdays

Okay, so as you all know I sew now. I was a little obsessed when I first learned but then over the summer I really didn't sew all that much. Well, I am back in the swing of things making lots of outfits and here is one of the latest ones!! Mrs. Burkhardt helped me with the applique which is the whole reason this outfit is adorable to me!

I grew up with my dad always playing tennis and Jason is a very good tennis player as well. I never got competitive in playing, I just like to hit it back and forth (however, Jason says that I am not very good at that). Well, I start tennis lessons this week and Jason couldn't be more excited. So I will have to let you know how it goes!! In the meantime, Kate has found yet another thing to play with that isn't one of her millions toys she has.

So this weekend we got to go to two birthday parties. Pictures are below in another post of the one on Saturday and then Sunday we went to my cousin's little girl's birthday party at another gym. Kate again had a blast! Not to mention she thinks she hit the jackpot...two pieces of cake and ice cream in a weekend, that's more then she's had in her entire lifetime!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that outfit! she is so cute...i think she looks just like you! adorable!

Whitlamy said...

That outfit is ADORABLE!!!!!! Too bad you won't be able to sew for a little girl for me!!

Courtney said...

Love the outfit!! I want to learn how to sew too. Just haven't had the time!

Wilson's Winners said...

Super cute! Start thinking of a christmas applique {same style} and I'll buy one from you:-)

Shea and Jacob said...

LOVE that outfit! I'm thinking that might fit Kinley GREAT in a year or two (hint, hint)!!

Leslie Harwell said...

When is my lesson on how to sew a spider on an outfit? So Cute!!

The Collins Family said...

The outfit is precious! Maybe I could borrow the pattern for that top??? I love the big buttons down the back!

Abby Euten said...

I'm with Ali...let me know when they're ready! Love the buttons and the pants are super cute!!

Deb said...

PERFECT buttons on the outfit!! They completely add to how precious the outfit already is. And I must say...the little model that is wearing your creations is absolutely precious!

Leslie L. said...

OK, so I've GOT to learn how to make outfits like this for Riley. I love it!

Natalie said...

hey laura! i dont remember if i have ever commented, but i love reading your blog! and omg the outfit is too precious. i love halloween! hope all is well with your family (it appears to be!) :)

natalie (setzler) roe
www.theroefam.blogspot.com