Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snuggle Bug and Godparents

Kate has always been a good snuggle bug! Even at 13 months old she will still let me rock her if I want. I take advantage of this because I realize that this is rare in toddlers as they do not like to cuddle and snuggle with mom and dad as much anymore. We love it!

Saturday, Jason and I headed to Clarksdale, MS so we could be there for Maggie Rae's baptism. Maggie Rae's parents, Frank and Kristina Brown, are good friends of ours and we were asked to be her Godparents. It was a special day and was a great time of fellowship with our good friends!


me and maggie rae

frank, kristina, maggie rae, me and jason

1 comment:

Whitlamy said...

You're very lucky she snuggles. The only time Bryce snuggles is when he's sick...that's it...EVER. I wish he'd cuddle with us. Enjoy it. She's a sweetie. By the way, how's she doing with the separation anxiety? Is she done with it?