Friday, June 6, 2008

How I've Grown

Yesterday I was trying to vacuum so I put Kate in her swing for a moment. I hadn't put her in the swing in months so I was shocked by how big she looked in it. Here is a picture of her in the swing when she was a week old.
And here she is at 9 months! They grow so fast!
Sorry for not posting this past week. I was in charge of registration for over 450 kids at VBS at my church and I could barely think last week much less post on our blog. And this week we are headed to the Florida Keys so I won't be posting until we get back. It's our first plane trip with Kate so hopefully it will be a good experience.

3 comments:

Abby Euten said...

Hope ya'll have a wonderful trip! Maybe Kate will just sleep the entire plane ride. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Anonymous said...

gosh they do grow fast!!! it's crazy! florida keys? how fun!!! thanks for calling today.. I'll call ya tomorrow(:

Leslie Harwell said...

Wow Kate, you are such a big girl now! Laura, you did a great job with registration at VBS and I look forward to us doing it again next year.