Wednesday, May 14, 2008

9 Months Old

Kate turned 9 months old on Monday and today we went for our doctor's visit. Here are her stats:

19 pounds 15 ounces
28 inches long
17 inches head circumference
Here is a list of what all Kate is up to these days:
1. finally got her second bottom tooth
2. crawling all over the place
3. pulling up on anything and everything
4. can stand by herself for a few seconds
5. eating all kinds of people food
6. feeding herself
7. drinking from a sippee cup
8. growing more and more hair
9. can give kisses

I am, however, up to the same old stuff...sewing!! Below is my latest venture. I didn't have a pattern, I traced an outfit that was already made and just figured out how to sew it without directions. I love how it ties in the back!!

4 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Wow, Laura the outfit is so cute. You are awesome! I can now for the most part read patterns, so maybe oneday I can do something without any instructions.

Abby Euten said...

Happy 9 months, Kate! And what a sweet outfit for such a cute girl, you did great, I'm so impressed!!

Unknown said...

Hey Laura!

It is Jenny Blevins. I am brand new to this blogging thing, and still haven't figured it out yet..but i saw your blog on abby's webstite. kate is adorable..i love the name kate too. So happy for you!!

love,
jenny

Wilson's Winners said...

Too cute! Can I place an order?!?