Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shaping Up To Be a Big Week

We are home now and had a wonderful time at the beach. I posted some more pictures from our trip below. However, today as we were playing with Kate we noticed a little bit of white in her mouth. Her bottom tooth is about to poke through and make its debut. So while most babies are getting their first tooth around 5-6 months we will be almost 8 months before we get ours. And this week we definitely noticed Kate being more mobile and all over the place (rolling and turning and things) but today she is going from sitting into a crawling position and rocking. I don't know how long this stage will last but I know a lot of people say this is what happens first and then next thing you know they are on the move, so we will see.





6 comments:

Whitlamy said...

I can't wait to go to the beach again. Bryce was on his hands and knees rocking for a week or two. So, I bet it will be any minute. He was 8 months old when he got his first tooth, too. The bottom 2popped out within a week of each other. She's growin up!!

Whitlamy said...

happy birthday, laura!!!

Ashley said...

Love all the beach pics Laura!!! PRECIOUS!!!!! Was fun getting to hang out with you TWICE this weekend!!! Glad we finally got to catch up! Love you!

Marianna said...

Kate is so cute, I love the beach pics. Would you belive that Maggie is 13 months and STILL doesn't have any teeth!!

Sally Miller said...

Hey Laura! I'm so glad that you found us and that now we found you...I do love blogs! Kate is such a doll and I know you are having so much fun with her. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

Whitlamy said...

Laura-
I got the fabric at Hancock Fabric. They have several madras plaids that are SOOOOOO cute.