Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rolling Over - back to front

I have been waiting patiently for Kate to roll from her back to her front. She has been very close but just couldn't seem to get one arm out of the way. Well, this morning I saw her reaching for a toy like she normally does and then she just rolled right on over like she has been doing it forever. I was so excited and got Jason up and then Kate rolled over again and Jason made this comment: "Laura, I have seen her do that tons of times." I couldn't believe he had seen her do this and hadn't told me, but I guess boys don't have a clue about these huge milestones in a babies life!

1 comment:

Whitlamy said...

Go Kate. You and Bryce will have to roll all over together as he's rolling every which way too...no crawling yet though...although he does rock up on his knees and goes backwards.