Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back in Business

I went and got what I needed to download pictures again so we are back in business. Here is what we have been up to....

We obviously have not been missing any meals! Look at all those rolls!

I think Lucy might be feeling a little neglected. She needed a little attention the other night.
We have had some beautiful days and Kate is completely content to sit outside and watch me throw the ball with Lucy.
And finally, here is what happens when you leave Jason in charge...

4 comments:

Sandy P said...

Glad you got the pictures! Your clothes are very cute. I wanted to learn to smock, but the place here never got it together. Maybe next time you come visit, I will let you teach me. Fortunatly, my sister has handed down a ton!

Whitlamy said...

GRODY!!!! So, did daddy clean it up?!?!?! Michael has gotten really good at using OxiClean.

Deb said...

love the cute naked pictures!!! I must say, that last pic is pretty yicky!!! Way to go Jason! ha! It happens to the best of us. :)

Leslie Harwell said...

Good job Jason!!! That looks like fun! Patrick has seen those days! Glad the camera is fixed. Cute pics!