Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bring On the Fever Virus

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, Kate is getting over having a fever virus. I picked her up the other day to find that she acted like my own little personal space heater. I took her temperature to find out that is was 102 degrees. However, during the two days her fever was high she still laughed and played but she took AWESOME naps and slept longer at night then she ever has and was just really sweet and snuggly. No crying, no fussing, no nothing. So I say bring on the fever virus!

1 comment:

Knierim said...

Isabel had a fever virus last week too. She just wanted to lay on our shoulder. I'm glad Kate still slept well and was happy. Isabel's then turned into a bad cold so it was not a fun week! I hope you are all feeling better.