Friday, November 4, 2011

18 Months / Halloween


Whit is 18 months old today! Dr. Smith, our pediatrician, is retiring so today was the last day we will see him...I tried as much as I could to hold back the tears, but Dr. Smith is the sweetest man and was the perfect doctor for me during this young stage of children.

Whit's stats are as follows:
Weight - 27 pounds 1 ounce
Height - 32.5 inches
Head - 19.25 inches

Since Whit is my youngest I obviously view him as a baby. However, I am realizing that he is no baby! His little gut is going away, he understands and follows commands, and he is fiercely independent. Now if we could just work on a few more words then life would be a lot easier :)

We love to trick or treat around here and our neighborhood always comes together to throw a fun and laid back block party. Hot dogs, hay rides and lots of little ones running around make for a fun night.

Kate was a bride, or as she would tell you she was a "beautiful bride."

Daddy was the groom. However at the last minute he talked Kate out of having to dress up in a suit. She just told him that to be her groom he had to kiss her and dance with her...Jason said "deal."

And Whit...well he was supose to be a part of the US Army...but it was so cold and to be honest I was more concerned about him being warm then with him dressing up so we sported the camo pants but not the camo tshirt. He didn't care, he still got to eat lots of candy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh I love Kate's "costume'!!!! So precious(:

Kimmie said...

Laura, I know you already know this but your kids are BEAUTIFUL!