Friday, October 14, 2011

Old Baker Farm

We had a first around here in the Brantley family. Kate went on her first field trip and I went along as a chaperone. I realized as I stood around and met the other moms and kids in Kate's class that this would become the norm as there will be many more field trips to come in the next 12+ years. We took 15 four year olds to Old Baker Farm and we had a great time.
Nichole and I have been friends since 6th grade and this year our girls, Bella and Kate, are in the same class. It goes without saying that this dynamic makes school and field trips more fun (for Kate and for me!!).



Mrs. Johnson's Four Year Old class. Spending 3 hours with these kids made me realize that there are a lot of sweet children in Kate's class this year. I just hope the other moms can say that too after spending 3 hours with Kate! :)





1 comment:

Ashley said...

so funny bc we went out there last Sat and almost called y'all to go with us but didn't decide til the last minute if we were going...anyways, it was such a fun little place!