Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4K Preschool and Soccer

Kate's first day of 4K preschool was last week and to say that Kate was thrilled that school was starting back is an understatement! Kate has been at God's House Kindergarten since she was two and I just love the teachers and staff there. We feel very blessed to be a part of this school!Kate with her teacher Mrs. Johnson!
We also signed up Kate to play soccer this year. Homewood does it right... one night, 30 minutes practice and 30 minutes for a game! I want Kate to play sports and be involved in things but she is just 4 and I am not looking to book my entire week with her activities so this fit perfectly with what I wanted for her. She really did great but lets just say that I will be going to get a soccer ball tomorrow so we can practice a little this next week before our next game!





1 comment:

Lauren said...

Precious! So funny, one of Harper's other little friends, Evynne, is in Mrs. Johnson's class too. I have known Mrs. J since I was probably 3 or 4. She is a hoot!! Love that Kate is playing soccer...so fun!