Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Big 3-0

Jason and I both turn the big 3-0 this month. His birthday was last Saturday and mine is next week...so in honor of our birthdays I just threw both of us a birthday party! I just wanted it to be some laid back fun with some of our friends and it definitely was!
These guys we have known for forever! Half of them actually helped build our back deck so it was only right that we finally had a party where we got to sit out there and enjoy it! Two of my sweetest friendships. I am thankful for Kim and Lisa and the long lasting friendship we share!
Ashley takes the friend of the year award. She offered to make our birthday cake and I then asked for a three tiered cake and she was willing to make me one. Then when I came to my senses I realized I didn't need a three tiered cake but just the fact that she would have done that for me makes her the best!! But we all still enjoyed Ashley Macs strawberry cake!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband. And don't worry I am not letting my birthday pass without some noise...I turn 30 on March 30th....its my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you both!!

Deb said...

So glad y'all had such a fun time! I'm completely jealous of your tan!!!! I want one. :) You're looking so great by the way! Happy Birthday to you guys. Don't worry...you'll get another birthday wish next week. :)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Laura and Jason! How fun that y'all could celebrate together! :)

Shea and Jacob said...

How fun! 30 isn't so bad....so far at least! BTW...your hair is SO long! I don't think I've ever seen it that long before. You look great!

The Patterson Family said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!