Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happening Way Too Fast

It still feels like Whit was just born yesterday and should be this little bitty baby. However the fact is that he is 7.5 months now and crawling all over the place and he is even.......pulling up and standing! Really? This is all happening too fast for me!


Kate is a lot of fun these days. Jason and I got her this huge lollipop and it was fun watching her try and eat it! Three year olds crack me up!

It was sweet because she really wanted to help daddy put the star on top of the tree!

Sorry for not posting much. We have been doing the Christmas party stuff and Jason and I just got back from his company's Christmas party in Orlando. So it was a great time away with no kids! But unfortunately I haven't been taking a lot of pictures so not much to post!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I cannot believe how big Whit is getting. They do grow up way too fast! :)