Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big Girl Bed

We took Kate this morning over to my parents to get her "big girl bed." They have two twin beds and we have now become the proud new owners of them - thanks mom and dad! Kate was very excited about the whole process and helped us by holding the door open while we hauled them out of my parents house and then she helped me make up her new big girl bed when we got home. But we are about to find out how she does sleeping in her big girl bed as she is about to go down for a nap in a bit...so I will keep you posted!

If you ask her where her crib is going she replies "it is baby Whit's bed." So at least she seems okay with giving up her crib. Let's hope that the rest of this process is as easy!

4 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

What a big girl! I hope she takes a great nap!

Whitlamy said...

Good for you that you could save the money rather than having to buy some.

Unknown said...

Cute bedding!! Hope it goes well with the transition!

Anonymous said...

looking good sweetie, I think you and I should try it out tonight to celebrate mmmmmmmm get to lick your sweet p-ssy