Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Kate!

Two years old....really??? This time around I am not as emotional about my little girl growing up but I am still in awe of our God. Having a child is definitely one of the most humbling things and I am more aware of my need for the Lord now then I ever have been. These past two years have been so much fun and Kate has brought us so much joy. It is so fun to watch her experience new things! I love that I am her mom. However, to keep it real, she has also brought us lots of stress, exhaustion, and her out right disobedience has pushed me over the edge at times. But she has a larger than life personality and over the past few months I have watched her do things that I had no idea that she could even attempt. I can only imagine the things to come as we continue to watch her grow up! Happy Second Birthday Kate!


Here are her stats from the doctor:

Weight: 28lbs 6oz

Height: 33in

Head: 18.5in

7 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

happy birthday sweet girl! BTW - Bradley's burp cloth has already come into use!!!
p.s. AMEN about keeping it real!

Kristina Brown said...

She is beautiful and precious! Thanks for sharing the video! What is that song- it is new? Living in small town we don't know what's cool and in until the next year! Your a dear friend! So happy you guys are in my life! It is sweet to watch Jason with Kate.

Courtney said...

oh my gosh she is so precious!! I can't believe she is 2! Hope all is well and you are getting settled in your new house! Hope to see you soon!

Amy said...

Well, I remember talking to you when you were in labor. Gosh, I can't hardly believe we've got 2 year olds. Happy Birthday, Kate! Oh, and Bryce wants you to know he's a perfect angel all the time and doesn't know what you're talking about regarding terrible 2's!

The 6 W's said...

Aww! She is just too cute! Happy 2nd B'day big girl!!

Abigail Avery said...

Happy Birthday Kate! You're a precious little girl--with great parents! I can't believe you're two---it goes by so fast! :)

And Laura--I just have to tell you that Sunday when I picked Emma up from the nursery, Kate was standing at the door. When she saw me, she called out "EMMA"!! I love that she was letting Emma know I was there to pick her up! See y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

fun time tonight sweetie going to make you feel sooooooo good for your birthday, my fingers and tounge will make you tingly and then you will get some boy cream in the mouth