Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Joys of Moving

For the few of you who read this blog and wonder where I am...here is what my days have looked like in the past week.


Wake up

Pack, Pack, Pack
Drive over to new house and unpack boxes

Put Kate down for a nap and work while she sleeps

Kate wakes up and plays with the neighborhood kids while I continue to work

Grab some dinner

Put Kate down to sleep and work some more


Jason has had the busiest month with work and traveling this May so it has been up to me to meet contractors/painters and oh yeah, pack our whole house! But things are going well, it is just really busy. Thanks to help of friends and family who have either helped watch Kate or helped pack boxes...I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU!
Here is a cute picture from the other day when my parents got on the trampoline to jump with Kate!

1 comment:

Shea and Jacob said...

I cannot believe that I am seeing Sherry Whitlark on a trampoline! Hope moving is going well! Can't wait to hear all about the new house once you guys get settled!