Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!

I realize this is a day late but just didn't have time to download the video yesterday...but for those of you who know Kate, she doesn't talk much compared to other kids but just now has started saying more. So Happy Birthday Uncle Michael...we can finally say your name!



And after our first week in our new home Kate has adjusted fine. The only sad thing was when we went by the old house to get some mail and when i drove up and then drove off she started crying. I forget that the old house is still familiar to her and she thought we had just gotten home and now we were leaving again. But she hasn't skipped a beat. Lucy on the other hand needed a few days to calm down. But she is doing great now.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad yall are in!! Hopefully I'll see you guys soon!

Marmot said...

That's a sweet b'day message. i never told you that Kate was very cold to me when I first saw her last weekend, but she eventually figured out who I was and kept coming to me with her arms out. If she continues to call me Mike, I'm going to teach Bryce to call you Lars.