Monday, March 16, 2009

We love grandparents!

The Brantley's brought Kate home a moose video from Jackson Hole when they went. Kate loves it! Yesterday she went and sat on Papa Lee's lap and just pointed to the tv and kept saying "please." It is a video of wildlife, mainly a moose, and there on songs on it. Besides how it captures her attention I think it is so sweet that she loves to sit in Papa Lee's lap and snuggle with him while watching the video.

















Last week was my mom's birthday so Kate and I went to surprise her with some balloons and flowers in her classroom. I attached the balloons to Kate and let her go in the classroom all by herself to see her Mimi.
My mom's class loves seeing Kate and getting her to perform all of her animal noises!





























































2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Very precious!

Deb said...

That was a sweet way to wish a happy birthday! So...does this mean on my birthday Kate is going to walk in my house with a balloon just for me? haha! Super cute idea. I know your mom was eating it up.