Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kate loves...

Kate loves trying to dress herself. But she never tries to put on clean clothes, only clothes that come from her dirty clothes hamper!!
Kate loves to undress herself too. I came in the other morning to her like this. I am just waiting for the day she learns to take all her clothes off and her diaper off too...yikes!Kate loves to not wear bows now. Hence, all her pictures look like this with hair all in her face.
Kate loves talking on the telephone and kicking back in her chair!
Kate loves to play in the car. She and her friend Locke Tyree played in my car all day today. It was like stimulation overload when I went to turn it on because they had the blinkers going, windshield wipers going, air blowing at the max and the stereo turned up!

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

I swear she is Stirling's long lost twin sister!
p.s. Did I ever e-mail you back? But just in case I didn't, nope - no name yet! Hopefully soon:-)

Ashley said...

I could eat her up... she's soooo stinkin' cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

if you are going to spread your legs nicely like that you need to learn the diaper comes off first, show us your kitty